[TRLog] info

Subject: [TRLog] info
From: W2GR@aol.com (W2GR@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 15:52:00 EST
Hello all...I have a couple questions i need help with...I am just getting
into the contest part of the hobby and looking into TR for my logger...is
there a way to import the log files into my Log Windows Prog?...the book
doesn't mention TR as one of the Progs. it can import.

I have downloaded the old 4.05 ver. and used it in the 10m contest. I liked
it...but I was a little un clear abt the POST and was wondering if the new
reg. ver. comes with a manual?...I am not real clear on the DOS environment
and will need all the help I can get!...hi...I wonder if there will ever be a
Windows Ver.?

Thanks,
Mike W2GR
Happy Holidays...