[TRLog] General logger possibility?

Subject: [TRLog] General logger possibility?
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III)
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 07:37:16 -0800 (PST)

> If memory serves me, ( and sometimes it doesn't ) TR is capable of being
> used as a day-to-day logger, but you may have to have separate
> sub-directories for each band in order to handle large numbers of contacts.

I use TR-Log as my log book.  I have a log for K5TR that has
over 20,000 QSOs in it in the GENERAL QSO mode.
It does not do award tracking or things like that but then
I never did that for my paper logs.

--

George Fremin III                   You know you've achieved perfection
Johnson City, Texas                  in design, not when you have nothing