[TRLog] send string command

Subject: [TRLog] send string command
From: jan.fisher@virgin.net (Jan Fisher)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 19:09:56 -0000
I am sending commands to my 1000mp and all is fine, however I put
the strings into the cfg file with a text editor rather than using the
programme.

They remain in tact when I unload and reload tr.

A great feature Tree. For others info I am using the commands to set
the A=B and A/B buttons, this is great when doing s/p with the shift
keys, when a station is messing around with an exchange and you
want to mark him and move on it saves moving from the keyboard
to the radio and back again.

Any other useful ideas ?

Jan G0IVZ