[TRLog] Need help with Keying/PTT/Paddle interface

Subject: [TRLog] Need help with Keying/PTT/Paddle interface
From: W4EF@pacbell.net (Michael Tope)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 04:04:41 -0000
Hi Nick,

Actually, the darlington does add a diode drop
to the Vce of the output trasistor, since the
Vce of the output transistor is in parallel with
the sum of its own Vbe drop and the input transistor's
Vce drop. Even if the Vce for the input transistor is
very small, the Vce of the output transistor will be
held an additional Vbe drop above this value.

Guess you gotta pay the price of the extra current
gain somehow, eh?

73 de Mike, W4EF........