[TRLog] v6.36 and Kenwood TS-940 RIT control

Subject: [TRLog] v6.36 and Kenwood TS-940 RIT control
From: joe.carvalho@mci.com (Joe Carvalho)
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 11:24:56 -0700
--=====================_247503951==_.ALT

When I use the shift buttons on the keyboard for rit control, the TS-940
scrolls up/down as much as it wants. Hitting escape does not stop the system
from doing as it pleases.
Any suggs?
--joe
DE KR6NA

--
Contact Info
=========

My opinions are mine and not those expressed by my employer, my provider,
or my
country.

As always,  I claim first dibs on the last rites.

--=====================_247503951==_.ALT

the TS-940 scrolls up/down as much as it wants. Hitting escape does not
stop the system from doing as it pleases.</div>

--<br>
<i>Contact Info<br>
</i>Joseph D. Carvalho<br>
Pager: 303.310.1890<br>
Office: 303.390.1243<br>
VNET: 636.1243<br>
e-mail: joe.carvalho@mci.com <br>
My opinions are mine and not those expressed by my employer, my provider,
or my country.<br>
As always,&nbsp; I claim first dibs on the last rites. <br>