[TRLog] Problems in WAE with new file name format ?

Subject: [TRLog] Problems in WAE with new file name format ?
From: lu6etb@cvtci.com.ar (Arturo Gargarella - LU6ETB)
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 18:00:53 -0300
Tree :

I am converting all the old dat files to the new file name convention.
As I didn't  know what were the extention name for the QTCs, I created a new
contest named "99-WAE". After sending a QTC the  following files were
created :

99-WAE.DAT
99-WAE.CFG
99-WAE.RST
99-WAE.TMP
BANDMAP.BIN
QTCLIST.DAT
QTC.DAT

The extention for the files QTCLIST.DAT and QTC.DAT must be changed.

TU
73 de Arturo, LU6ETB

PD : Can I or you do something to show in the WAE only the European prefixes
in the Remaing List Window ?