[TRLog] Sending spots to packet cluster

Subject: [TRLog] Sending spots to packet cluster
From: Jack Trampler - N2JT" <n2jt@fast.net (Jack Trampler - N2JT)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 18:35:14 -0500

Pete,

In careful inspection of the character you wrote in this e-mail, you have
indicated an apostrophe.  If you did not mistype in this mail, the problem
is you need to use the "backwards" apostrophe.   On my keyboard is is in the
upper left of the keyboard and is on the same key as the ~ character.  I am
using 6.36 and had no difficulty with sending spots this weekend.

73,
Jack - N2JT
n2jt@fast.net
n2jt@arrl.net