[TRLog] Problem with Windows98

Subject: [TRLog] Problem with Windows98
From: Jack Trampler - N2JT" <n2jt@fast.net (Jack Trampler - N2JT)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 18:50:18 -0500

Interesting.   I am using ver 6.36 with Win98.  I run it in a DOS WINDOW
(not Real DOS) and have absolutely no problems.  Using it with an FT-1000MP
and a KAM+.  I don't think the version is the problem though, as I have used
every version since 6.26 (I think that was my first one) without any
conflicts with Win95 or 98.  I'd be inclined to think its something with you
Win98 configuration.

73,
Jack - N2JT
n2jt@fast.net
n2jt@arrl.net

>Hallo,
>
>I have got a new computer with Windows98. When I installed my version 6.34
it will not work. I got the following message: "TR.EXE is not a valid
Win-32programme". What to do ??