[TRLog] "READ" function

Subject: [TRLog] "READ" function
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 06:40:44 -0800 (PST)
scott stembaugh writes:

> Just so you know, I tried it this afternoon with this weekends log (I
> wanted to update the log with any changes from the CTY files, which weren't
> on the computer I was using) and I got the same result.  I was running 6.36
> on an NT box in a DOS window.
> >
> > TR READ TEST.DAT
> >
> > and all that happened is that it started up like a new contest, but did
> > nothing with the old file.

I just did this with the 6D2X logs - using 6.36 in a DOS window
on a win95 machine - it worked great.  Maybe you could share
your logcfg.dat files with me.

--

George Fremin III                   You know you've achieved perfection
Johnson City, Texas                  in design, not when you have nothing