[TRLog] Multi logs

Subject: [TRLog] Multi logs
From: karber@smart.net (Kevin Arber)
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 05:56:33 -0500
Len,

Use subdirectories for each contest.  Make a subdirectory under your TRLOG
directory called "CONTESTS" then put a directory under this for each
seperate contest.  In that directory also put the configuration file for
the contest.  Start TR from the contest directory.  All the data for that
contest will then be in that directory.

73, Kevin, W3DAD