[TRLog] various, I like this!

Subject: [TRLog] various, I like this!
From: K3BU@aol.com (K3BU@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 11:09:06 EST
In a message dated 3/6/99 10:52:15 AM Eastern Standard Time, PaulKB8N@aol.com
writes:

<< I like this!  If not the TAB key, it would be interesting to have a single
 keystroke that would start a CQ and return the software to the CQ mode.  Paul
 KB8N >>

I second that too!

Another very useful feature would be, for two radios or another receiver, have
one key capability to transfer the frequency to second radio (just TX, split
is fine).
So when we S/P on two radios (2nd used as RX) find something on radio 2, by
hitting the key we would transfer that frequency to radio TX, work the
station, hit the key again and go back to original setup. It could be
combination CTRL - something.
This is mainly for single band operation. The present setup for two rigs - two
bands is fine.
73 Yuri