[TRLog] hot key cq

Subject: [TRLog] hot key cq
From: karber@smart.net (Kevin Arber)
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 18:13:27 -0500
I still like escape the way it is.  Remember that if you are in S&P, the
program only changes to CQ mode if escape is encountered with nothing in
the window.  It takes two escapes to get to CQ if you have a call in the
window; one to abort and one to get to CQ mode.

For Udo, DL2ZAV (and others) -- thanks for sharing all the info on the
configuration files -- I find this most helpful.

73, Kevin, W3DAD