[TRLog] WARC band enable?

Subject: [TRLog] WARC band enable?
From: davebushong@iname.com (Dave Bushong)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 18:08:50 -0500
Has anyone had a problem with the WARC BAND ENABLE statement in logcfg.dat?

I enabled it using ^J and when the program wrote out to the CFG file, it
wrote the first half of the previous command along with the command, i.e.,

EX SSB WARC BAND ENABLE

and then announced an error when it ran the next time.  So I edited the CFG
file by hand, and re-ran the program and it came up, but the WARC bands
were not enabled.

If I change the parameter with ^J, change to a WARC band, exit and come
back in, it's still in a WARC band.  But if I go up a band and back down a
band, it skips the WARC band.

I don't know if this is a recent behavior since the latest release (6.38).

73,
Dave
KZ1O