No subject

Subject: No subject
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 06:53:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: Soro Roberto <soro@sia.it>
To: "'trlog@contesting.com'" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: TR and IC706 MkII
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 13:20:28 +0200

Hi All,

I know some of these questions have already
been treated on the reflector,
but I cannot find too much on the digest, which I
looked for before sending here.
I have an IC706 MkII since few days and I tried
to connect to TRlog.
It works (partially) but not completely
(at least this is what it seems to me, as what I expect
from, reading the manual)
I cannot set the frequency, typing the freq in the window call.
If I try to set the VFO B (with -)
TR ask me for frequency but do not set it as of before.
If I change band on the rig, TR do not recognise it,
(I have to start a CQ for let him be aware of the new band)
When in S&P, and hit the space bar for the dupe check it
does not set the call in the band map
(and of course it has been enabled)
It does set it only when I hit F1 to call the station.
Also the shift does not operate as expected
(it does not change the frequency).
I attach here also my logcfg file so may be of help.
I did not mention before that, on the contrary, everything
works fine with DX4WIN, which I use as the day by day logger.

Do I have to set some of the RIG parameters also?
All should be OK, verifyed from the ICOM User manual.
(I also set to off, the transceive option on the setup parameters)
Probably you can help me tuning some other TR parameters
like ICOM COMMAND PAUSE and ICOM RESPONSE TIMEOUT.
Moreover, I made some attempt, with the RADIODEBUG and TALKDEBUG
option, and the files are here if someone need them.
thank for you time.
Best 73.
Bob, I2WIJ

HERE THE LOGCFG FILE.