[TRLog] 6.40 ^B flashbacks

Subject: [TRLog] 6.40 ^B flashbacks
From: vr2bg@harts.org.hk (VR2BrettGraham)
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 15:40:05 +0000
The local cluster finally has somebody other than myself for me to talk to
& I notice that when going back into ^B the window is full stuff of from 30
minutes ago.  That same stuff shows up the next time I go into ^B despite
exchanging more talk messages with the other guy since the last time I'd gone
into ^B.  I'd seen this before some time ago, but I don't recall my mention of
it here went anywhere.  The only thing different now is the computer (an H-P
Pentium-something-or-another, still running DOS 6.22 & QEMM 7.something in
General QSO).

73, VR2BrettGraham