[TRLog] SCP in practice - improvements to TR

Subject: [TRLog] SCP in practice - improvements to TR
From: vr2bg@harts.org.hk (VR2BrettGraham)
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 15:07:54 +0000
N4ZR said:

 I've experimented over the past year with using SCP files that others have
 compiled, and have been quite impressed by the number of "uniques" that
 have crept into the data.  It's enough to make me darned careful about
 taking the computer's word for a callsign.  One built-in trap is that the
 programs don't tell you if one call appeared in the input data twice (for
 example), while a U+1 appeared 750 times, and was the correct call.

Having hits as a choice for the USER INFO SHOWN would be quite handy
for evaluating data in TRMASTER, especially if one has a USER field for
dates.

73, VR2BrettGraham