[TRLog] font control for 43 lines...

Subject: [TRLog] font control for 43 lines...
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 14:44:25 -0400

Folks,

I am running TR on an IBM ThinkPad booted to DOS 7.0. I would like to use a
more readable font for the VGA mode when in TR. I have a font loader which I
use to set the font before I start TR. The messages that come up as TR starts
are in the loaded font, but one the main screen comes up it is in the font the
system boots with.

I have tried with VGA MODE = TRUE and FALSE. Also starting in 43 line mode
(with the DOS MODE command) and 25 line mode. I have tried loading codepages,
etc. Nothing seems to work.

Is it my laptop that is the culprit? I guess I could give this a try at home
on a 'real' computer. Any clues?

--
73 de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: St. Albans, Vermont