[TRLog] WAE is coming...

Subject: [TRLog] WAE is coming...
From: dl2zav@online.de (Udo Lautenbach DL2ZAV)
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 23:25:51 +0200

Von: Arturo Gargarella - LU6ETB <lu6etb@cvtci.com.ar>
An: Bob Nash <ve3kz@netcom.ca>; Martin Huml <OL5Y@contesting.com>;
<trlog@contesting.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 20. Mai 1999 05:02
Betreff: RE: [TRLog] WAE is coming...

> Even though that it is a way to resolve the problem, I strongly disagree
> with this solution, because every time you change the CTY.DAT you have to
> include the REMAINING MULTS command.

Well, well, that is one CUT from the old file and one PASTE to the new one.
Too much work?

> I have asked Tree several times to include a control-J command like
> REMAINING MULTS = EUROPE or something similar.

Much less flexible unless there are things like REMAINING MULTS =  EASY
MULTS FOR 100 W AND GP FROM EU and so on.

What I could like is TR reading the remaining mults not from an appendix to
CTY.DAT, but from a separate file (REM_MULTS.DAT ?) to be found in the path
allowing you to have one default in the \LOG directory and e.g. a WAE
country list in your WAE directory.