[TRLog] TR and Telnet Internet bridge?

Subject: [TRLog] TR and Telnet Internet bridge?
From: k7jj@home.com (Dave Earnest)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 09:38:05 -0700
A much easier solution for me - and extremely small pistol, was to use
DXtelnet. It works just great with my cable modem system and has a keep
alive feature that I like quite well. There is a one time sign up fee, but
all support after that is free. You can try it on the web. It is written an
maintained by an IK2 ham.

73, Dave Earnest
k7jj@home.com
http://www.members.home.net/k7jj