[TRLog] Removing mults in Field day... Correction

Subject: [TRLog] Removing mults in Field day... Correction
From: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro@k4ro.net> (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 07:57:57 -0500 (CDT)
> I have looked through thr manual over and over, I could have missed it but
>  how do you keep the score from being multiplied by the ARRL sections?

 I had the same problem.  I had to "re-run" the contest afterwards
 with the following LOGCFG.DAT file:

 MY CALL = K4RO
 CONTEST = FIELD DAY
 DISPLAY MODE = COLOR
 CW TONE = 0
 DOMESTIC MULTIPLIER = NONE
 DX MULTIPLIER = NONE
 QSO POINT METHOD = TWO PHONE FOUR CW

 Then, at the DOS prompt:

 C:\CONTEST\1999\FD99> RENAME log.dat rerun.dat

 (If you don't rename, I think it will append to log.dat,
 which you don't wnat in this case.)

 C:\CONTEST\1999\FD99> tr read rerun.dat

 The re-run choked on all the DX stations which did not have a
 valid FD exchange, and I had to manually edit them all to get the
 entire file to re-read (I have them all 1D.)  After that, it worked.

 -Kirk  K4RO

 Feature Wishlist:        http://web.jzap.com/n6tr/trwish.html