[TRLog] Alt D bug?

Subject: [TRLog] Alt D bug?
From: Clive_Whelan@compuserve.com (Clive Whelan)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 13:27:49 -0400

<< The two radio automation
is really only configured to work when you are CQing on the main
radio. >>

I thought as much, however.......

Quite simply I *cannot* call CQ, I don't get replies in 1999,
complete waste of time. ( used to in 1969  :-((  )

Two radio mode is a marvellous tool for the popgun contester. I
run two bands in S&P simultaneously.  Used it for the first time
in IARU and increased my Q rate by 50% compared e.g. to CQ 1998
with less activity.

<< I will do some thinking about doing this in the S&P case, but
I am
not sure it can be sorted out easily. >>

Confess I don't understand what is going on at the nuts and
bolts level, but anything you  can do will be welcome.

73

Clive
GW3NJW

Written Sun, 18 Jul 1999 22:07