[TRLog] RI/RF pfx in WAE

Subject: [TRLog] RI/RF pfx in WAE
From: ua9cdc@dialup.mplik.ru (Igor Sokolov)
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 04:29:23 +0600
RI9C , RF9C and UA7A are all just UA9.  The first two (along with RK9CWA)
are in the vicinity of 1000 meters from me and made my operation in the
contest a real challenge.
I have long edited CTY.DAT file to reflect the reality.
>Clearly RI9C and RF9C believe they are in Asia!
>
>Easy to rescore 1 point each, but should they be counted simply
>as UA9, or is there more to it?

Made 1400 QSO with 6.42.
First time did it with band map enabled and cluster connected. Very
impressive :)
The only small thing I have noticed (apart from speed building up in auto
CQ, which I think was previously discussed here. In fact I think that could
be counted as  a feature) was ESCAPE working same as ENTER when you press
CtrlQ and then want to abort the process.

For the "wish list": can we have the command similar to Ctrl L but to see
the list of already sent QTC (especially the last 10). There is some strange
breed of ops who first cfm the qtc and when it is gone from the screen come
back to you and ask for a fill :)
And yes, in two cases the QTC was sent back to the station that was part of
the QTC series, but again that is not important and happens very seldom.
I want to thank Tree for  one very clever logging program  that made WAE a
real pleasure with just 400 Watt and A3S.

Igor, UA9CDC