[TRLog] Wrong call

Subject: [TRLog] Wrong call
From: n0ss@earthlink.net (Tom Hammond - N0SS)
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 1999 14:01:08 -0500
Hi Guys:

I think it WILL send the updated call IF the call in the call windos
has been sent COMPLETELY and attention been allowed to automatically
drop to the EXCHANGE window.... seems last time I tried it, if I
aborted sending the erroneous call in the call window and entered it
correctly as part of the exchange window contents it DID still want
to send the call window contents first.

73 - Tom Hammond   N0SS