[TRLog] TRmanual 6.43alpha

Subject: [TRLog] TRmanual 6.43alpha
From: mccarty@hal-pc.org (David K. McCarty)
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 21:43:40 -0500

> > Where is the new manual uploaded to??
>
> http://www.qth.com/tr/

I suggest the following quote be placed in the flyleaf or introduction
page of the next issue of the manual:

>From NCJ, Vol 15, Number 5 -- Sep/Oct 1987  Page 16

>From N6TR's article "The N6TR Amateur Radio Microcomputer System":

"...If someone can show me a way to make a computer as interactive as a
log sheet for logging contest QSOs, I will buy him dinner.  The same is
true for dupesheets.  I can spot if a station is a dupe much faster on a
dupe sheet sitting in front of me than one hidden in computer memory.
If you can't then your dupe sheet skills are not competitive.  The
solution is not a computer if you are striving to be the best."

tnx to NT1N for the reminder
de K5GN