[TRLog] pirate software

Subject: [TRLog] pirate software
From: G3YXX@guildford-physio.demon.co.uk (DAVID W WOOD)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 23:49:37 GMT0BST1,M3.4.0/02:00,M10.4.0/
i think we all ought to support Tree in his quest

trlog developed from a personal requirement, and we have all
benefitted from his personal development of the program.
Further, he has tailored it to our personal requirements if he
has perceived that suggested refinements may be of general
interest

the QRK does not represent the cost of development of the program
in terms of his personal time and technical knowledge/know-how
(to say nothing of the reading of our personal mails on this
list) so general exposure of his hard work in the public domain
is, to put it mildly, taking the michael!+++

every subscriber to this list (and the update list of Tree)
should examine his/her conscience and ask:
'to whom have I _loaned_ a copy of TRLOG?'
this will help us find the culprit.

I AM NOT GUILTY - I VALUE THE PRODUCT AND ITS DEVELOPMENT TO DATE
_-_ DO YOU TOO?