[TRLog] Better sunrise/sunset times

Subject: [TRLog] Better sunrise/sunset times
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: 21 Sep 1999 05:00:24 -0000
I have spent some time improving the sunrise/sunset times for some
more countries (other than UA9/VK/VE/K).  I added ZS, OH and SM
to the list.  I moved the VK6 location to Perth.

I can do more - but I need help.  If you can provide a central grid
square for each call area of a country, then I can add it to the
equation.  This only applies to countries that are big.  If anyone
can help with any of the following - that would be great:

UA
BY
PY
LU  ( I will make the code work with the first letter of the suffix )
CP
OA
YV
HK
CE
HC

I already have UA9/UA0 done by ITU zone, but if someone can improve
on that - great.

JA
UR
TA

and any others that look like they can be done.  Four digit grids are
fine.

Thanks.

Tree