[TRLog] Frequency > 100 MHz

Subject: [TRLog] Frequency > 100 MHz
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: 26 Sep 1999 15:01:56 -0000

I have had several people report that the program doesn't display the
frequency correctly for some radios when the frequency is over 100
MHz.

This does work with the FT847 I have here (the only radio I have that
will report this high of a frequency).  I suspect that I don't have
the program working for some formats when the frequency gets over 100.

Can someone who has seen this do the following for me?

1. Set your radio to a frequency that doesn't work.
2. Start TR by typing TR RADIODEBUG.
3. Let it run for a few seconds (until you see the frequency displayed).
4. Exit the program.
5. Send me the RADIO.DBG file (which is a binary file) so I can see how
the radio is sending the data back.

Thanks

Tree