[TRLog] 2 Retractions for 1 e-mail.

Subject: [TRLog] 2 Retractions for 1 e-mail.
From: K4BEV@aol.com (K4BEV@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 10:14:26 EDT
Start brain - Engage keyboard.
I knew that.

As suspected the logging problem was MY fault. EXCHANGE RECEIVED = RST
DOMESTIC OR DX QTH limited the first received field to 3 characters.
I modified a previous contest's config file for the CAQP and blew it. I
figured that if this was a bug the reflector would be flooded and wanted to
get my drop in too.
Tree responded before I could go through the config file. Where else can you
get service like this???
Again; my apologies for the bandwidth - I'll really try to make a point of
calming down and thinking BEFORE I post anything else.
73 - de k4bev