[TRLog] Cabrillo

Subject: [TRLog] Cabrillo
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: 2 Nov 1999 00:13:37 -0000
> Is the Cabrillo file as produced by POST really a full and
> acceptable file for CQ WW submission.

Maybe - probably.  I haven't written the software that reads the
file yet, but I don't think there will be any issues (for those
who don't know - I write the software used by the CQ WW Contest
committee to check the logs).

> I can't see how the dupes are visible to the checkers , but the
> score is certainly the same as results from  standard POST run.

Dupes do not have to be marked in your log.  The Cabrillo format does
not allow them to be indicated.  There are no dupe penalities for
electronic logs - so it doesn't matter.

Tree