[TRLog] Re: Converting TRLog to Windows

Subject: [TRLog] Re: Converting TRLog to Windows
From: paule@sfu.ca (Paul Erickson)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 20:06:42 -0800 (PST)
Hi Charlie,

Right you are. I tried using writelog (window program) and trying
to use the mouse while trying to do cw was a real pain. It is
similar to some of the problems introduced with the new word
processors. I know 100+ wpm typists who hate having to use
the mouse for things that previously could be done with a
couple of key strokes. Sometimes newer is not better.

cheers, Paul VE7CQK/email: paule@sfu.ca