[TRLog] Ukrainian

Subject: [TRLog] Ukrainian
From: ua9cdc@dialup.mplik.ru (Igor Sokolov)
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 23:38:42 +0500
Just tried to set up TRLOG to work in the UKRAINIAN contest. It is supposed
to be supported startin ver 6.44
 1. This contest is not in the menu of contests that pops up when you start
TR in an empty directory.
2. Put the contest name into logcfg manually. It only let you work Ukrainin
stations  which is not correct.
3. Put into logcfg the following:
     dx multiplier = cq dxcc
     Domestic multiplier = domestic file
     domestic filename = ukraine.dom
     Exchange received = RST QSO NUMBER or DOMESTIC QTH

That type of exchange is also mentioned in the manual as
     RST domestic qth or qso number

(Is there any difference between the two?)
 In overlay file only one of them is listed and none of them worked for me.
Wonder if I did something wrong. I have tried 6.44 and 6.45
I can send my locfg file if needed

Ended up with
   RST qso number and possible domestic qth
That calls for entering some figure after the letters for domestic qth when
working Ukrainian stations. Is there a better workaround?

Igor, UA9CDC