[TRLog] Windows version

Subject: [TRLog] Windows version
From: fflynn@together.net (Francis Flynn)
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 23:52:10 -0500
I like TR to be nice and KISS.  I don't want to drag my pentium out to a FD
site, I'd rather
use the several 386 laptops that I got for nothing.  Simple, cheap, works, what
more could
you ask for?  Who needs winblows?

For those who don't know.  Windows is not an operating system, it is a dos
(abbreviation for qdos, quick and dirty operating system) application, even
in Windows 98, in spite of what mickeysoft would have you believe.