[TRLog] TS-950SD Serial Interface

Subject: [TRLog] TS-950SD Serial Interface
From: w4zw@home.com (W4ZW@home.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 18:03:46 -0500
Ed,

TR works fine here on my TS-950SDX.  When it changes mode, it moves to the
alternate mode and on my TS-950SDX to the freq that was last used on that
band in that mode.  I.E.  if I'm on 7010 CW, ALT-M changes me to LSB on 7225
and another ALT-M changes me back to CW on 7010.  Worked fine here for me
for SS this past weekend. This is with TR 6.44 or 6.45.

Jon Hamlet, W4ZW
Casey Key Island, FL

"A little bit of paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"