[TRLog] ARRL Format log is 92 characters wide.

Subject: [TRLog] ARRL Format log is 92 characters wide.
From: w2ktf@juno.com (w2ktf@juno.com)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 21:11:24 EST
     When my SS log is converted to ARRL format, it comes
out 92 characters in width.  Have normal DOS screen, of
80 characters width.  The numeral 2, representing points for
each QSO, and the abbreviated Section names, for each
new Section,  wrap down to the next line.

     In DOS EDITOR, the "2" and the Sec are off screen to
my right; not wrapped down.

     Can print with DOS MODE command; condensed print.
Otherwise it wraps.

     I see the Cabrillo format is 79 characters wide.  When I
next get a new TRLog disk, I suppose it will be in the new
format.  That should work OK.

    Any comments on whether this log on disk is acceptable
to ARRL?  Or suggested correction to what I'm doing?

                        Chas., W2KTF