[TRLog] Packet

Subject: [TRLog] Packet
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: 16 Nov 1999 16:32:16 -0000

I have started (and mostly completed) a total rewrite of the code that
drives the packet interface.  I am trying to streamline the operation
to eliminate some of the unexplained problems some of you have seen -
mostly in a multi-computer configuration.

This should also improve the handling of QSX frequencies in the notes
section.

Did anyone keep a packet log during the CQ WW SSB?  If possible, I would
like to have that data to use for testing of the new module.

This will be released before the CQ WW CW contest.

Tree