[TRLog] INITIAL.EX file

Subject: [TRLog] INITIAL.EX file
From: Clive_Whelan@compuserve.com (Clive Whelan)
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 18:18:51 -0500
How for example is the information shown in example 10 of
section 5.5.4.2 copied into the exchange window?

I have made a test INITIAL.EX file and placed it in the current
contest directory (also in the root TR directory for good
measure) and set EXCHANGE MEMORY ENABLE=TRUE in logcfg.dat.

Also although it shouldn't be necessary I have INITIAL EXCHANGE
FILENAME=INITIAL.EX, but the contents of INITIAL.EX are still
not picked up.

I must be missing summat, but can't think what?

73
Clive
GW3NJW
Clive Whelan