[TRLog] TR vs. CT features (a wish)

Subject: [TRLog] TR vs. CT features (a wish)
From: mcondon@ibm.net (Mike Condon)
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 09:34:03 -0500
Just a little added to the comments already entered.

When you are in a contest situation where one part of the country is "Open"
and others not, (10M) I often look to the state/Mult list to see what I need
in that area.  This is because of the possibility of getting mults there.
When it is in call area order, the check goes much quicker.  This is true of
areas of the world too, knowing which European mults are lacking is good
when working EU, AF, Pac,...  Having the mults in a group makes for quicker
decisions about going seaching and let you judge the state while running.
Quicker is gooder.

If I am missing stuff I have just not discovered yet, sorry.  I am a new
user, so can't say what priority to put on this wish, but offer my
observations for consideration.

Thanks, Mike, NE4S