[TRLog] trmaster edit

Subject: [TRLog] trmaster edit
From: k1ky@bellsouth.net (Tom Delker)
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 07:02:07 -0600
I have this problem (except it is my AA) cell that is too large.  This
menas that you have too many callsigns with the suffix starting with
"SM".
For example, 7J2AAA was in my database 45 times, but I have only worked
him once!

If you still have a TRMASTER.ASC file, take a look and see of you have
an extreme number of duplicate calls with suffix "SM".

I have been discussing this with Tree, as my log file grew by 1 meg
after doing some recent edit/posting to my TRMASTER file.  Of course, I
reverted to a previous backup and all is well for now as long as I don't
update the database.

--
Thomas M. Delker - K1KY CFO#395 - Smyrna / Gallatin / Short Mtn. TN
A.R.R.L. District Emergency Coordinator - Tennessee District #4