[TRLog] LOGGING PROGRAMS

Subject: [TRLog] LOGGING PROGRAMS
From: glcazzola@iol.it (Gian Luca Cazzola)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 11:47:07 -0000
I use N6TR contest program from about 7yrs, always CW, from two years with
my FT1000MP.
Since 7yrs ago it is sure by farer the better contest program on the ham
market.
I have recently studied the only contest and logging  program that work on
Windows, and it seem that it has some problems,
it is complex in use, etc.
So I have decided to continue the use of TR.
But I want to buy a logging program on win95/win98 for usual dxing and
ragchewing logging.
What is the better (DX4WIN, LOGIC, DXBASE or other)?
P.S. Tree is working for TR/windows program?
Thanks
Ian IK4EWX