[TRLog] Next release

Subject: [TRLog] Next release
From: vr2bg@harts.org.hk (VR2BrettGraham)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 00:09:41 +0000
K6XX wrote:

 Has anyone else commented on the POST problem with JIDX? I haven't seen any
 such remarks.

 What happens? POST does not recognize the multipliers from the log; the
 prefecture number mults are preceded by "p". I manually deleted the "p" and
 POST operated properly.

I did my JIDX SSB log with whatever release that came out recently which had
fixed the problem with POST.  Luckily, that release came out in time for the
log submission, so I never saw the problem.  With that release, the new p##
format for flagging new mults seems to work just fine.

73, VR2BrettGraham