[TRLog] 6.48 and Ctrl-J

Subject: [TRLog] 6.48 and Ctrl-J
From: aa4ga@contesting.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 08:06:11 -0500
On 21 Feb 00, at 3:44, K5zm@aol.com wrote:

>     I just set up TRv6.48 and did a Ctrl-J to verify the version. It showed
> 6.47. Has anyone else experienced this? I just want to make sure I *really*
> have
> 6.48 unzipped before I delete the .zip file.

I haven't unzipped that version yet, but have two comments:

1) Why not just unzip it again to be sure?  Won't hurt a thing.

2) I wouldn't delete the ZIP file.  I keep a collection of old versions in case
there is some unforseen problem with a newer version.  If your particular setup
reveals a bug that snuck thru when Tree released the new version and you don't
have an older, tested and known-to-work version around, you won't be very happy.

FWIW!

73 de Lee

--
Lee Hiers