[TRLog] Wish list - dual displays

Subject: [TRLog] Wish list - dual displays
From: jimsmith@home.com (Jim Smith)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 00:28:36 -0800
I find using the band map scrunches things up more than I like.  Would
be great if band map could be redirected to a 2nd display. (My video
card and computer support simultaneos use of 2 displays in windows, not
sure about DOS)

Used TR on CW for the first time in the ARRL WW DX test.  Very
impressed.  Mind you, the last contest I was in (other than recent NAQP
phone) was ARRL Field Day in 1968!  So much to learn.  So little time!

Jim Smith