[TRLog] Conventional memory and FAT32

Subject: [TRLog] Conventional memory and FAT32
From: w2cs@ipass.net (Gary J. Ferdinand W2CS)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 20:59:20 -0500
Note that some systems do not recognize the F8 method and instead insist
on your holding down the CTRL key while rebooting as described below for
F8.

I've experimented here with a few techniques and all yield a DOS
available memory size of at least 604K.  I suspect your AUTOEXEC.BAT has
some unnecessary decorations in it.

Me, I just run TR under a windows DOS prompt.  Very stable and
absolutely no hassle.

GL/73,

Gary W2CS