[TRLog] No Country Entry in Log?

Subject: [TRLog] No Country Entry in Log?
From: k2qo@hotmail.com (Mark Adams)
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 18:49:20 EST

Gang,

Following the ARRL DX SSB, I tried converting my log into EQF using Tom's
TRLOG tabular ASCII utility. BUT, TR did not put country names into the
log.dat file so my coverted file has hundreds of entries with no Country
name! It is no wonder LogEQF shows my country totals as being low. This has
probably been going on for a while and I just noticed it.

Can anyone tell me how to EASILY get those names into the log? Either into
TR or EQF is OK with me.

TKS,

Mark S. Adams, K2QO  (ex-N2VPK)
The Buffalo QRP Connection