[TRLog] Empty AUTOEXEC.BAT

Subject: [TRLog] Empty AUTOEXEC.BAT
From: w7ti@jps.net (Bill Turner)
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 06:07:18 -0700
I'm not a programmer but am a fairly heavy DOS user (under Win98).  Here's
what my AUTOEXEC.BAT file says, :

SET CALLBOOK=C:\
PROMPT $p$g
SET DIRCMD=/O/P
DOSKEY
CLS

And that's all I need to run all my DOS programs (TR, ELNEC, DXP38, RTTY by
WF1B).  The first line is to point my Windows log program, LogWindows to the
location of my callbook files.  Oddly enough, even though it's a Windows
program, LogWindows has to have that statement or it can't work with the
callbook.

W7TI