[TRLog] All Asian

Subject: [TRLog] All Asian
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: 26 May 2000 14:37:54 -0000

I understand there are some rule changes in the upcoming All Asian
contest.  Asian stations now get some QSO points for working other
Asian stations outside of their own country.  Also, they have doubled
the QSO points for QSOs on 10 meters for all stations.

I have put together a beta version that has these changes made to it.

If you are going to operate the All Asian - please let me know and I
will send you this beta version.  It is the same as 6.49 except for
these changes.  I am not sure if I will make a full release before
the contest.

73 Tree