[TRLog] Entering a hand log

Subject: [TRLog] Entering a hand log
From: k5zm@home.com (Mike K5ZM)
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 06:33:40 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BFDF38.77723800

Well, after only 30 Qs, we succumbed to the noise generated by the =
inverters we used to power our laptops and reluctantly reverted back to =
the dark ages of paper logging.=20

Now, I've never had to enter a hand log after the fact and am unsure =
just how to begin. Do I do this in POST? Or do I actually do it in TR =
(by firing up TR like any other time), and if so.. do I need to reset =
the time/date on my computer so I can have the right start time/date?

I understand most of what the manual has to say about entering hand =
logs, but I wonder how I can actually enter the time on a Q by Q basis?  =
We didn't make THAT many!=20

73, Mike K5ZM for K7AW

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BFDF38.77723800

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Well, after only 30 Qs, we succumbed to the noise generated by the=20
inverters we used to power our laptops and reluctantly reverted back to =
the dark=20
ages of paper logging. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Now, I've never had to enter a hand log after the fact and am =
unsure just=20
how to begin. Do I do this in POST? Or do I actually do it in TR (by =
firing up=20
TR like any other time), and if so.. do I need to reset the time/date on =
my=20
computer so I can have the right start time/date?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I understand most of what the manual has to say about entering hand =
logs,=20
but I wonder how I can actually enter the time on a Q by Q basis?&nbsp; =
We=20
didn't make THAT many! </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>73, Mike K5ZM for K7AW</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BFDF38.77723800--