[TRLog] TRlog 9.50 CW Speed and Memory

Subject: [TRLog] TRlog 9.50 CW Speed and Memory
From: roberto.soro@sia.it (Soro Roberto)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:06:27 +0200
Hi all,

-----Original Message-----
From: n6tr@teleport.com [mailto:n6tr@teleport.com]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2000 4:27 AM
To: trlog@contesting.com; w7zr@redrivernet.com
Subject: Re: [TRLog] TRlog 9.50 CW Speed and Memory

>> Anyone else have problems with creep up cw speed when using auto cq.  Did
not
>> happen with F1 but just when auto cq.

>This has been reported if you have the CW Speed unbalanced (more speed-ups
>than speed-downs).

I'm sorry Tree, but this is not true, since
it happens also if you have perfectly balanced speed up/down.
And the starting speed for the auto-cq is always a bit higher
then the single F1 or F2 speed.

This happens at least since 6.40, as I have already
sent info about since then.

Moreover it is quite easy, if you stop a cw sending with ESC,
to have the speed completely unset, let say set to something
but normal.
I would suggest to "ALWAYS" start the cw sending with a
fresh read of the CW speed value as displayed in the
CODE SPEED WINDOW, in this case the speeding up
when ALT-C could be removed along
with the speed mess after hitting ESC during CW.
Thanks.

Bob,I2WIJ - J49WI -(J45W very soon)

mailto:i2wij@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/i2wij/