[TRLog] WAE QTC edit

Subject: [TRLog] WAE QTC edit
From: clive_whelan@btinternet.com (Clive Whelan)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 22:38:55 +0100
Tree

> There is a beep being sent to the speaker as an operator prompt
> and it QRMs the CW on the speaker.  The CW going to the radio is fine.

Ah good, thanks.

> This might have sometihng to do with the USE BIOS CALLS?

  Yes I have seen Udo's note now and that fixes the cursor.

  He indirectly reminded me of the most useful Alt T, C, N ( think it is
)hot keys for fills.

  Doc, is this documented somewhere in the manual? Also found nutting
about QTCs on page 60 as indicated in the index; did I miss it?

  Now if I can load up the bedstead I might just get on for WAE!
  Waddya mean it'd be better than my usual antenna!

  73

  Clive
  GW3NJW