[TRLog] POST Problems (Still)

Subject: [TRLog] POST Problems (Still)
From: vr2bg@harts.org.hk (VR2BrettGraham)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 01:08:37 +0000
N2CU said:

  I'm running Version 6.50 and trying to merge my IARU calls into the
  TRMASTER database using POST UEFF. Erases my existing .DTA and
  replaces it with a much smaller .DTA containing ONLY the calls from IARU.
  The Sort feature also causes a runtime error. I thought these were fixed
  before??

I've now UEFFd about 200-odd General QSO contacts, 1000+ IARU Qs,
plus another hundred or so miscellaneous contest logs into my TRMASTER
file without any hiccups with 6.50... all on a '98 machine in a DOS window.

73, VR2BrettGraham